Monday, October 12, 2009

Merry Columbus Day

Merry Columbus Day! Columbus sailed the ocean blue, in fourteen hundred and ninety two!What a great week this has been! Unfortunantly it is Columbus Day so all the libraries are closed, and we get to use a pretty sketchy chinese internet cafe, where we dont get very long, bummer! The good news is, Brooklyn is still the greatest place on earth, and I wouldnt want to be anywhere else! The people here are so awesome, and the weather hasnt been too bad either! Today is the coldest day so far and its only 55 degrees, not to bad.The work is going really well. We were able to meet with the man who came to conference, and he came to church yesterday again! yeah! We also are teaching a new family who ordered a Book of Mormon when they saw a commercial one night. They said they felt an impression to call and get the book. They are really awesome, and have been watching conference talks online. So cool! Did I mention we had two new russian investigators at church yesterday. It is really cool because it was the boy friend of one of russian women, and the girlfriend of one the russian men. It was pretty fantastical! sweet! I dont have anymore time, sorry this is the shortest email of my mission, but I will answer twice as many questions next week! I love y'all alot, I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God every bit as much as the Bible is the word. I want everyone to know that I know, so there is no confussion. This book is true, and there is no grey area is my mind about it! Thanks for everything!
With lots of love,
e'to

1 comment:

  1. All those new investigators--- SO COOL! I am super jealous. The more and more we hear about your mission, we are so happy for you and that you are in NY! Fun fun! Thanks for sharing.
    -s

    ReplyDelete