This week was awesome and so many amazing things happened, but transfer calls came and alot of surprising things are happening.
So Elder Oliva, Elder Wu, and Elder Maughan are all leaving. They are turning Bensonhurst into a 2 elder area instead of 4, so me and my new comp are going to be in our apartment all by ourselves, which is going to be a big change. I have no idea who my companion will be, but I guess he is pretty new. I will tell you more next monday.
So yesterday was another amazing sunday! I love being able to feel the spirit that is so strong during our ward's testimony meeting. This was my 6th testimony meeting in this ward, and Im loving everyone more then the last. The members here are amazing, and everyone we are working with rock! I love being a missionary here is brooklyn. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else in the world!
We dont have a ton of time today so the email will be kind of short, but here are the Q's.
Questions for Elder Sky….
1. Number One, are you being transferred tomorrow? Nope
2. Number Two, is your companion being transferred? Yep
3. Is your phone still working? I loved the Parable of the Cell phone. The phone has been working perfectly since last friday. Its so cool, I love my phone.
4. Did a Pioneer package ever arrive on your mailbox? Yes! And it was filled with delicious things that made pioneer day special in NYC, even if i was the only one in the city who knew about it.
5. How is that teaching pool doing? What can you share with us? It is growing. We have new investigators, Neshaun and Nakia who are so stellar. Their mom is a member, but hasent been to church in years, but now they want to be baptized, I will keep you updated.
6. Anything you need? Not that I can think of, things here are pretty much perfect.
7. Did you get a new pair of shoes at Pay less. Your bank statement is kind of like an extra letter each month. He he he. Yep, my shoes wore out so i needed a new pair, they were on sale so I picked them up.
8. BONUS for you…..Are you going to miss the elders from your pad? Heck yea, its pretty sad to see them go, but this will be a new experience for me.
It was fun to get the pictures of Brooklyn's summer adventures, I cant believe how much she has grown, its crazy! She is sooo adorable. I hope grandpa continues to get feeling better, but Im proud to have a pirate grandpa, and I love getting the letters from you Grandma, they are the best! I love you so much!
Thanks for the support I get from all of you. Missionary work is awesome, and it is like knowing a secret that you want everyone to know about, and I get to do that all day, everyday! How sweet is that??? I love y'all!
Sly,
elder ТИЁ

Congrats on the baptism Skyteam! Baptisms rock!!!
ReplyDeleteYipee!!! What a great week that cute missionary had. I love hearing from him every week. The pictures are great, he looks wonderful!
ReplyDelete