Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Boo-tiful Tuesday!

I had the funnest Tuesday. When Ricky was a missionary in the Missouri Independence Mission, I purchased a book called Missionary Mailers, Volume 1. It had the pattern for this cute ghost that has a slit in the back and you fill it up with candy. I have made these for all our missionaries and had almost forgotten about it for Elder Sky. Fortunatly, I remembered and put together a box of them for him to share with his District.
They looked soooooooooo cute all boxed up and ready to mail. I couldn't resist snapping a picture and sharing with you. I LOVE Missionaries and I LOVE Elder Sky!

1 comment:

  1. They ARE cute - I know Elder Sky loves receiving these special things from Mom!

    I want to let Elder Sky know I think about him often and enjoyed reading this blog, I'll check back!
    Love to Elder Sky from Bro. Scott.

    (I was reviewing, for fun and grins, my obsolete email account and found this blog link - didn't know about it - glad I followed prompting to sort through the emails.)

    ReplyDelete