Mom mentioned that in Kansas, Ricky said he was going to plow to the end of the row, (when he was to the end of his Mission), but here in the NYC, I havent seen a stock of corn in 18 months, so I guess in New York we ride the subway til the very last stop. Which is especially cool because for most of my mission I have been within eye sight of the F train. In Brooklyn I lived at the last stop on the Coney end, and in Queens, I lived at the last stop in Jamaica. So I have ridden the train from one end to the next many times, and now its time to ride it one more time.
This week was flew by so fast I honestly cant even tell you what happened this week or last week or the week before that. I can barely tell you what day of the week it is. It was a great week though, and I am thankful to have an airconditioned car when its 90+ degrees with 100% humidity. That is the downside to having an ocean view, the humidity.
This week we met another group of new investigators, and have been busy working with our other investigators. Carson & Vickie are still super good, things are going great for them right now, and Vickie is getting more excited for her baptism. Preston is doing great, and his mom is doing better every week too. She is sooo cool. Elder Kosaka and I have defenitly been busy.
Then this week we are adding on another companion to our companionship, Elder Judd. It will be an interesting because we will inherit a whole new group of investigators from Elder Judd's teaching pool.
Life is way good, thats for sure. :) But unfortunatly I dont have much time today because I have to run up to Queens for my final interview with Presidente Nelson. So I love y'all, and I will answer all these questions in 9 days... ;)
love y'all
slyelder sky w thiot
slyelder sky w thiot
WOW. Homeward bound!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm excited for him to come home and get on with the rest of his life but I will feel bad not hearing about his great mission every week. It has been a joy to share his experiences along with him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great opportunity he has had to serve in such an awesome mission! They have been so blessed to have him there!!!
ReplyDelete