
This week was so flippin heavenly. I love being a missionary here in NYC! This is the greatest time of my life, and im so glad to be here right now! This last week was truly amazing! I probably sound like a broken record, but it was just amazin'.Because all the libraries are closed we are at a sweet chinese internet cafe, so I dont have to much time, so I will keep it pretty brief. This week we met with all of our investigators and they are all still progressing. Alot of them have just a few little things holding them back, like work on sunday, but we are working hard to help them get work off and do whatever we can for them. There are so many awesome people out here. Now for the q's and a's.
Questions for Elder Sky
1. How are you? Best I have ever been!
2. How was your first week of September? It was sweet. The weather has cooled down alot, so we are enjoying an early fall.
3. How was the rest of your birthday? It was good. Went down to coney and played ultimate frisbee on the beach, it was fantastic.
4. Is Labor day a regular Preparation Day or something special? It is pretty regular, just harder to find places to do things, alot of people shut down for the holidays.
5. How is Elder Wright doing? Is he loosing his greenishness yet? He is amazing! He doesnt have any greeninish that i know of, he is just about the perfect comp.
6. Have you got a busy week planned, can you share? Very busy, we are meeting with Johan and Arthur tomorrow, and Mendy and Phales Wednesday, and Monica and Tony on Thursday, and tons more friday and saturday!
7. Anything we can do for you? Nope, just keep praying for missionary work around the world.
1. How are you? Best I have ever been!
2. How was your first week of September? It was sweet. The weather has cooled down alot, so we are enjoying an early fall.
3. How was the rest of your birthday? It was good. Went down to coney and played ultimate frisbee on the beach, it was fantastic.
4. Is Labor day a regular Preparation Day or something special? It is pretty regular, just harder to find places to do things, alot of people shut down for the holidays.
5. How is Elder Wright doing? Is he loosing his greenishness yet? He is amazing! He doesnt have any greeninish that i know of, he is just about the perfect comp.
6. Have you got a busy week planned, can you share? Very busy, we are meeting with Johan and Arthur tomorrow, and Mendy and Phales Wednesday, and Monica and Tony on Thursday, and tons more friday and saturday!
7. Anything we can do for you? Nope, just keep praying for missionary work around the world.
Thanks for everyone who sent a birthday note or letter or package. They were amazing, and made #21 really special! I love all of y'all!'
sly,
e'to
Just a quick note and some fun information from the Garland 3rd ward here in Texas. We just baptised a russian sister a couple of weeks ago (now we have 2)and her name is Sister Galeana Skylar. I KNOW!! I thought of you out in the field working to find more people to bring to the gosple when I heard the name. Love hearing about your weeks in the field. Have another Heavenly week.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Pauga