
This week I feel like I have 21 reasons to be thankful for everything I have, so since I am limited on time, it will suppliment my normal letter format, with the top 21 things I'm thankful for:
21. I recieve strength from my lord every morning, and through out the rest of the day.
20. I am able to witness the miracles that happen here, everyday!
19. I have awesome friends in the ward and around the city who are always willing to help me out.
18. I get to be alive during the time when the fulnes of the Gospel is on the earth!
17. I have the opportunity to speak with Russians everyday, and use the language I have grown to love.
16. I am so lucky to have an amazing companion who supports me all the time.
15. I was blessed with amazing friends home and abroad who write the best letters ever! :)
14.I dont have to worry about any of the things my friends are worried about,
and number one:
13. I have seen so many great people see the change that knowing the Book of Mormon is true brings to your life. Because it is true.
12. I get to talk to some of the crazy people on the trains buses now and then, and they make me smile everytime. :)
11. I have an awesome family who supports me all the time with prayers, letters, and awesome birthday packages(Thank you Lani, Tatia, Gram & Grams and mom)
10. I get to be part of the greatest team of missionaries anywhere here in NYC.
9. I get the chance to hear the words of a living prophet everymorning when I get to watch them on the iPod.
8. I am thankful to be born into a family that already knew, and I just had to find out for myself that what they knew was right!
7. I have the opportunity, and this the only time I get this chance, to not have to worry about anything but the Lord's work.
6. I get to study the scriptures for hours everyday, and its part of my schedule. SWEET!
5. I have the example of 4 older siblings to look too, to see the kind of missionary I want to be.
4. I am thankful for all of the amazing new things I get to see everyday.
3. I am grateful for the love that savior offers each of us.
2. I get to be a missionary in the greatest city on the entire planet.
1. I love everyday here, there is never a dull moment, and never a moment I want to be anywhere else doing anything else.
21. I recieve strength from my lord every morning, and through out the rest of the day.
20. I am able to witness the miracles that happen here, everyday!
19. I have awesome friends in the ward and around the city who are always willing to help me out.
18. I get to be alive during the time when the fulnes of the Gospel is on the earth!
17. I have the opportunity to speak with Russians everyday, and use the language I have grown to love.
16. I am so lucky to have an amazing companion who supports me all the time.
15. I was blessed with amazing friends home and abroad who write the best letters ever! :)
14.I dont have to worry about any of the things my friends are worried about,
and number one:
13. I have seen so many great people see the change that knowing the Book of Mormon is true brings to your life. Because it is true.
12. I get to talk to some of the crazy people on the trains buses now and then, and they make me smile everytime. :)
11. I have an awesome family who supports me all the time with prayers, letters, and awesome birthday packages(Thank you Lani, Tatia, Gram & Grams and mom)
10. I get to be part of the greatest team of missionaries anywhere here in NYC.
9. I get the chance to hear the words of a living prophet everymorning when I get to watch them on the iPod.
8. I am thankful to be born into a family that already knew, and I just had to find out for myself that what they knew was right!
7. I have the opportunity, and this the only time I get this chance, to not have to worry about anything but the Lord's work.
6. I get to study the scriptures for hours everyday, and its part of my schedule. SWEET!
5. I have the example of 4 older siblings to look too, to see the kind of missionary I want to be.
4. I am thankful for all of the amazing new things I get to see everyday.
3. I am grateful for the love that savior offers each of us.
2. I get to be a missionary in the greatest city on the entire planet.
1. I love everyday here, there is never a dull moment, and never a moment I want to be anywhere else doing anything else.
I love being a missionary, and it is a fun time of the year when Tatia, Becky and I get to celebrate getting a year older! wahoo! This week really was amazing, and I love being out here, and I cant wait for this week, it should be an amazing one, too! Thanks ya'll for the sweet birthday greetings!
With all the sellotape I've got,
love,
elder sky t
With all the sellotape I've got,
love,
elder sky t
Yay for Skyler turning a year older! I loved the 21 count down, such an amazing Elder! What a happy guy! Thanks Mom for posting!
ReplyDelete