Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Phone Call




I just got off the phone with the greatest Missionary I know. What fun it was to hear Elder Thiot's voice and get to hear how happy he is serving the Lord as a Missionary. I'm so gratful for this opportunity he has and am counting the blessings our family has received with him serving. The first Mother's Day Elder Thiot was gone, he was in the MTC and with so many missionaries there, it's not possible for them to phone home on Mothers Day, and Sky was at home last Christmas recouperating so this was our first phone call with him as a Missionary. I loved it and I was so happy that Pierce was able to conference call on his phone with him so he could visit for a few minutes with each of his Brothers and Tatia too. I'm just smiling thinking about his wonderful investigators and all the opportunities he has to share his testimony. Elder Thiot is the Best!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging about it, Mom! It was fun to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete