March 23, 2009
Fam and Friends,
How is everyone doing on this beautiful and near perfect Monday morning! Wow, I cant explain how great this week was, it was awesome! So yesterday, we had a baptism of Natasha, and it went perfect.
Fam and Friends,
How is everyone doing on this beautiful and near perfect Monday morning! Wow, I cant explain how great this week was, it was awesome! So yesterday, we had a baptism of Natasha, and it went perfect.
I will just jump right in to what happened! So it was the greatest baptism ever.. President Bennion surprised us by showing up for the baptism which was great. Anyways, Natasha's friends showed up, and so we had like 10 less active/non member Russians at the baptism, which was extremely cool. The first miracle of the baptism was that when I was filling up the font, the water was really cold because the hot water heater stopped working, but when we got in the water, it was really really warm! I have no idea how that happened! I’m still a little confused by how it happened, but it was amazing!
Anyways, both of the talks where is Russian and translated into English, which was amazing. And then we had the baptism, and afterwards, Pres. Bennion bore his testimony, and a couple of the Russian Investigators told us they could feel the spirit, and Urie even said he wants to be next!
Wow, anyways, the rest of the week was awesome, but nothing else seems really noteworthy so I will go straight to the questions.
Questions for Elder Thiot??????
1. Can you tell us all about Natasha’s baptism? I was smiling at 12:30 yesterday thinking about your sweet ward and Natasha. Can’t wait to hear all about it. It was perfect, she is so amazing!
2. How are you feeling this week? What’s your number? feeling perfect, about 115.
3. If you could live one hour of this week over again, which one would it be? from 1:30 to 2:30 yesterday!
4. Did Elder Pickett get to come back for the baptism? How far away is he from Brooklyn? Nope, he is up in Queens, and its about a 2 hour subway right down here.
5. How are the rest of your investigators doing? Besides the russians, not a whole lot is happening. We are doing alot more finding now then when I first got here, but it comes in waves.
6. How is Brother Subway? Did you get to meet with him last Wednesday? We havent meet with him yet, but we saw him during a street sweep this week and he said we could stop by this week.
Never stop being converted to the gospel. When you have the desires, we will be blessed, and all things are made possible through our heavenly father!
Sly,
Elder Th!ot
No comments:
Post a Comment